Monday, August 9, 2010

Fwd: What's the story

Forwarded conversation
Subject: What's the story
------------------------

From: Y Delacy/Stevens
Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:56 AM
To: Stephie Gustavson


Are you homeless ? ! ?     I told a few gals in the women's guild - we have to do
 something about this situation . Didn't you sell your house in Charlotte ?
  Why aren't you at the Concord hotel ? What about that single-wide I  mentioned on
Concord Farms rd  (it's blue & 4 rent) ? The same st as ' Affordable housing ' .
 Let me know what's going on - - - - I have not been wking lately  .
                                Hope everything is O.K .       . . . . -  Y .


----------
From: Stephie Gustavson
Date: Dec
 


Hi Yvonne.... and Friends,
The house was not sold!  It had no resale value....  absolutely not salable.  It was next door to drug dealers....  not even black folk want homes in Hidden Valley unless they themselves are criminals....
House was on market for almost a year.
God asked us just as in the song the Summons ... Will you leave all behind if I but call your name?  Will you let the blinded see and kiss the leper clean.... do it al for me & never be the same??
We said yes Lord we will short sell the house... leave all behind... for you...
Remember, my husband has a call on his life to teach the prisoners.  He has a program he is going to bring state to state. 
Billy then realized to short sell your house you must have your own buyer.  He almost begun to cry... but I took his hand and I prayed for both of us.. "LORD wE ARE WILLING BUT NOT ABLE... But YOU LORD are Willing and Able to do all things... SO MAKE IT Happen!"
The next day we had an appointment already scheduled with an attorney for an unrelated matter.   We had someone trying to collect a debt from us that was not ours.
We wrote letters of compromise to try to pay them off amicably.  But instead of writing us back and trying to work with us, they filed law suit against us.
When we entered attorneys office the next day, when his eyes met mine an anointing of our Lord came over me and the attorney who was baby faced , looked as if he had never yet needed to shave!  And was an age that he could have been my son easily.
Bill & I did not play games.  Bill told him up front our house was for sale.  He asked "Where is this house?
Billy replied: "North Charlotte!"  But God had been dealing with me to about having been in past obeying Bill instead of GOD!  He also asked how much we had into it.
So I boldly said: "Tell the whole truth!  It is HIDDEN VALLEY!  I explained the story which you and most of the women know already.... DOUBLE Hurricane victims, Bill's tumor, We bought our own locks that he could get healthy!
The attorney a very compassionate and GOD fearing man...who had commented on my HolySpirit TShirt already as we entered....  said:  "Instead of having me go after these thugs the way I normally do why don't you let me file a bankruptcy for you place the debts that are yours and those that are fraudulent, your house into it also! 
And walk away!"
Praise GOD!  That was GOD!!!  But when GOD releases us from bondage.... our Egypt, HE always brings us through a desert!
So the $5-6,000. dollars that we had paid into it, was what it cost for my Billy to get physically healthy!
Had we been renting those two and a half years, we would have paid out far much more in rents, and no different than now in these hotels, and on Waterford lakes where maintenance men were illegally entering after me sexually

So we live on our van now for my Billy is the only one with a key...  I do not even have a key... I can't drive...  I have only a click click to get in and out...

Stephanada

No comments:

Post a Comment