Monday, August 9, 2010

Fwd: photos of candy dishes and art gallery crawl meeting



Forwarded conversation
Subject: photos of candy dishes and art gallery crawl meeting
------------------------

Date: Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Is was wonderful meeting you and your husband at the antiques shop approximately two weeks ago!   I am so sorry  that  am just getting back to you.  I just found your e-mail today.  You are an angel.  THANK YOU for taking the time out to do me such a grand favor.  You are a blessing and will be blessed forever.  The photos came out wonderfully.  I will keep the pics although my designer did not prefer them in the area we discussed.  Who knows maybe one day they will end up in a different area of my house.  It was also wonderful seeing you and your husband at the Christmas tree lighting and the art walk last week. We had a wonderful time.  Please keep in touch!
 
God Bless You,
Anita

----------
From: Stephie Gustavson
Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 5:38 PM

HI Anita,
Do not have much time left on this computer.
We are living in our van.. GOD has done so many miracles of protection and provision!
Praise HIM!!!
Our Po Box is all we have
Gustavson
PO BOX 6235
Concord NC 28027
 
 
 
Believe it our not my camera has been stolen!  So I am no longer able to include photos with my stories for a while!
 
The Passover of our LORD has begun!  HE Blesses those who Blesses us and curses those who curse us...  it is almost frightening!  But when one is walking both in Love & obedience of the LORD GOD and others...always forgiving and loving.... THEY ARE FEARLESS!  Because Perfect Love Casts Out ALL FEAR!!!
 
My time is running out... AS the TIME for all is short... One will be washing and anther pruning a vine without reverence for the sap which is within, that IS HIM ...
 
One HE WILL TAKE as HE Comes quickly like a thief in the night...
The other will be left behind....
Be Watchful ANITA!!!   Even Theologians will be left to grind their teeth...  because just as our own church pastor turned a blind eye and deaf ear when we asked to sleep in the church...
He said no...  but GOD told me HIMSELF that he would say no... but we were to still be obedient to GOD...  and ask..
I was then to say as I did "That's alright... There was no room for Joesph Mary & Jesus neither in the INN
 
Since then, our priest has seen our bed in the bed of our van, seen us clean up in powder room, but runs the other way...
 
Even after preaching about being sensitive to the poor, and boasting about participating in staffing homeless shelters!
 
GOD told me before I met you at the antique shop....  "YOU WILL EXPERIENCE & SUFFER ALL THAT MY SON DID SHORT OF CRUCIFIXION< BEFORE I OPEN THE HEAVENS UPON YOU< THROUGH YOU & FOR YOU!!"
This was the best Thanksgiving of my life... better than any fancy feasts...  false friends sisters or brothers...
Soon and very soon...
See we are Blessed to have the BETTER PART that is HIM... 
This makes us not better than anyone...  but MUCH MORE RESPONSIBLE!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!  I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
704-493-3956   we only answer calls we know... and return those who leave a voice message...  Sometimes the battery is dead...  we do not always have a place to charge them!!!
GOD Loves you & so do I   http://TheEyesEyesHaveIt.blogspot.com/
EstherStephanada!



No comments:

Post a Comment