Monday, July 11, 2011

Just as I'm about to SCREAM...I cannot explain it...I start Singing!


Subject: Re: Just as I'm about to SCREAM...I cannot explain it...I start
Singing!
From:    "Tonya Corl" Date:    Fri, July 8, 2011 19:39

Hey Stephanie

Stay safe in this storm .... thanks for your email ...

God Bless and keep you,
Tonya



To: "Tonya Corl"
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 5:00 PM
Subject: Just as I'm about to SCREAM...I cannot explain it...I start
Singing!


> Hello THere Tonya!!
>
> Just as I am about to SCREAM>................   with al the clutter and no
> time or place to file, to organize...
>
> Too busy "EMBRACING my Interuptions aas Divine apointments....."
>
> When I should be SCREAMING....I find myself SINGING among all
> things....NEW
> NEW NEW SONGS that I nor you nor anyone has ever heard before...
>
> And before I can cry....I am laughing hysterically....Can't tell you
> why???
>
> But I also forget that quick what the SCREAM, SHOUT and tears were to be
> about!
>
>
> Blessings Tonya!
>
> EstherStephanada!
>
>
> -----------------------------------------
> Sent via Catholic Online Webmail!
> Use Catholic Online Webmail to proclaim your faith to the world.
> http://webmail.catholic.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment